Beachcomber French Riviera
The air-conditioned guest rooms are elegantly decorated. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen tv with satellite channels, a minibar, an electric kettle with complementary tea and coffe and a balcony. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities.
a free shuttle service is available to transport hotel guests to company offices in sophia antipolis only.
free wifi and free parking.
beachcomber french riviera features a bar and a deluxe brasserie. American buffet breakfast is served every morning from 06.30 to 10.00 a.M.
additional facilities at the hotel include 2 swimming pools, a 700 m2 spa by "5 mondes"with a fitness room, sauna and hammam.
800 square meters of space are available for seminars and meetings.
Beachcomber french riviera is set in a 13-hectare landscaped garden featuring 2 swimming pools and 36 tennis courts. The property is a 20-minute drive from both cannes city centre and nice cÔte d'azur airport.Located in the heart of sophia antipolis, the hotel is the perfect location to reach the main business companies.
Beachcomber French Riviera
3550 Route des Dolines, 06410 Biot, Frankrike
Kontrollera restid och avstånd mellan ditt hotell och din favoritplats.
- Flygplats: Cannes - Mandelieu Airport
- Flygplats: Nice Côte d'Azur International
- Flygplats: La Môle - Saint-Tropez Airport
- Tåg: Antibes
- Tåg: Cannes
- Båt: Port de Cannes
Topp 10 attraktioner
- arbeta bort
- Mat & Dryck
- Incheckningstid: 15:00
- Utcheckningstid: 12:00
Res med andra
Children between 0 to 2 years old stay free of charge. a charge fee will be applied starting with the 3rd person in the executive rooms.
Språk som talas
Fastighetens miljövänliga åtgärd
Earth Check Silver
The EarthCheck six-step process starts with benchmarking to lay the foundation for sustainable practices and ends with several levels of certification. EarthCheck provide hotels with quantifiable metrics to maximise guest experiences, minimise their environmental footprint and benefit the local community:
• Water use optimization through rain water harvesting, reuse and recycling of water and reduction of per room night water consumption.
• CO2 emissions reduction
• Waste reduction
• Contribute towards the social development of local communities
• Responsible purchasing of local and fair products
• Increase use of renewable and cleaner sources of energy
• Driving awareness on environmental issues with customers, vendors and target communities in society
• Use of eco-friendly products
• Rooms with organic mattresses and energy-efficient windows
• Food products are sourced locally and regionally whenever possible, with preference given to organic products whenever possible.
• Compost policy
• Sourcing biodegradable chemicals